Re: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Re: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Brad Fuller-4
I really don't know, Barbara, I've never had too! However, there are
many people that can help you.  I've CC'd the Beginner's forum to this
reply. If anyone has an answer for Barbara, please reply and include
her personal email address.

BTW, you can join the Beginner's forum here:

While you're waiting, you can also search our wiki located here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak

brad

more info:
http://squeak.org/

--
Brad Fuller
www.bradfuller.com

RE: Re: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Ron Teitelbaum
I responded to her but did it off list.  (Didn't hear back)

Ron

Wait I take that back I did hear back from her.

This is what she wrote:

THANK YOU ....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!   YOUR A LIFE SAVER.....

> [...]

JeffreyStraszheim
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Wait I take that back I did hear back from her.
>
> This is what she wrote:
>
> THANK YOU ....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!   YOUR A LIFE SAVER.....

What did you tell her?

--
Jeffrey Straszheim
http://straszheim.50megs.com