Re: What exactly is needed to install Squeak 3.9

1 message Options

Re: What exactly is needed to install Squeak 3.9

Zulq Alam
Hi Joachim,

In the past, the download included the necessary .exe and .dll files.
Due to the recent release of 3.9, this hasn't been done yet.

I believe you can download these files separately from the Downloads
section (http://www.squeak.org/Download/).

Hope this helps.

- Zulq