Re: Where to ask questions about SPDF

Stephan Eggermont-3
Thanks Lukas,

I've been trying to establish if it is squeak related.
When loading the library into Ramon Leon's image,
it doesn't run all its tests succesfully (on Windows).
I don't know if they do run succesfully on other
platforms.

Stephan

Re: Where to ask questions about SPDF

Lukas Renggli
> I've been trying to establish if it is squeak related.
> When loading the library into Ramon Leon's image,
> it doesn't run all its tests succesfully (on Windows).
> I don't know if they do run succesfully on other
> platforms.

I did the port on 3.7, I've never used it with a later version. As far
as I remember the tests used to work alltogether.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli