Re: YAXO package won't update

Mike O'Brien-5
Herbert Koening said:

> have you tried SMSqueakMap bootStrap from a workspace?
>
> Symptons on Win are different but I think SqueakMap doesn't work out
> of the box.

        It does and it doesn't.  When you fire up the SqueakMap
Package Installer from the "open..." desktop menu for the very
first time, the first thing it does is update itself from
SqueakMap 2.0 to SqueakMap 2.2.  After that it seems to work fine.

        It successfully upgraded several other packages first,
including VMMaker.  It's only YAXO that fails.  I thought I
should tell somebody.

Mike O'Brien

Re: Re: YAXO package won't update

Kyle Hamilton
I've been having problems where the file that SqueakMap downloads
(especially for 'unpublished' packages) isn't downloaded properly.
However, the proper file gets downloaded correctly to the cache.
(What good's the cache if it's not used?)