Re: about squeaklight

stéphane ducasse-2

On 3 févr. 06, at 11:50, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :
>
>> In 3.9 nebraska is managed as a separate package
> I know. Monticello said what I have
> Speech-stephaneducasse.5
> BalloonMMFlash-stephaneducasse.3
> And
> Nebraska-sd.6
> What , by the way, should be Nebraska-edc.7

Did you publish it in inbox and notify the v3dot9 mailing-list?

> Juan object my removals via ReleaseBuilder like I send now.
> I like you said something too.
> Don't do Nebraska removal until Yoshiki answer my mail.
> You could, safely, load the four Yoshiki fixes for his image .
> By hand. One by one and in order.
> With this you almost have two way Nebraska between 6705 and
> SqueakPlugin-dev.image, the only case is a different font size setup.
> I do a fix and send to Yoshiki for he say how could be better.

Sorry but I don't understand.
Did the morphic team harvest the fixes of Yoshiki? Are they in
nebraska-edc.7

> Welcome to Twilight Zone.
>
> I on try to cook a FlapsAndFriends.cs and convince SqueakLight what
> he need
> Flaps.
> I do via Mom-Child setup, as Jecel suggest.
> Mom is 6705SR.image plus Connectors and BabySRE (by now) and
> connect to
> SqueakLight via TCP two ways object and data exchange with some
> code by me.

Re: about squeaklight

stéphane ducasse-2

> stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :
>
>> Did you publish it in inbox and notify the v3dot9 mailing-list?
> I think so, and you could read
> Name: Nebraska-edc.7
> Author: edc
> Time: 25 November 2005, 9:44:32 am
> UUID: f77a081c-d7b9-4828-9bbb-6fbd4fa8ac23
> Ancestors: Nebraska-CdG.5
>
> Moving EToyCommunicatorMorph to Nebraska-Network-EToy Communications

But in that case this means that you should also have a new Morphic
package.

> Sorry
> but I don't understand.
>> Did the morphic team harvest the fixes of Yoshiki? Are they in
>> nebraska-edc.7
> No.
> The history here have to do with a subclasing what Juan and I try
> to agree.
> (long discusion)
>>> 5) I don't see the means to actually use NebraskaWorldState. I
>>> don't see the
>>> means to migrate existing instances between NebraskaWorldState and
>>> WorldState
> This class only should show in a particular case.
> I can't boring you with this long tale.
> The short is me finding a case where Nebraska blows any image from
> date and sending the question of " when was the last image in what
> Nebraska
> performs as designed" to list.
> At that responds Yoshiki, I contact he , and he guided to
> SqueakPlugin-dev.image and said I should pick the four .cs from his
> update
> stream for proper work.
> And exactly this is what I do, test, send to Juan first and to you
> recently.
> I know is confusing.
> And still all this do not resolve the ellusive case of when both
> connected
> images do not have the same font set.
> At this I send a proposal fix to Yoshiki, but no answer yet
>
> Sorry if I'm have "the Magic Eye" and always find this obscure cases.

I suggest that you sync with the morphic team and that you send us
the files that should be
integrated in 3.9. If they need.

Stef