Re: about squeaklight

stéphane ducasse-2

On 4 févr. 06, at 20:08, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :
>
>> What are the cs files that you send to me?
>>
>> Stef
> I explain this in my previous mail.
>
> You wish Nebraska perform better as now in 3.9 ?

I do not know.
If somebody is maintaining Nebraska and let us know that fixes have
been included
then we will update the package on 3.9.
If nobody cares then we will not care.

> In my images I solve, as I do not have to ask anybody, so Juan and
> you trust
> me or no.
>
> Do what I say my students, then should disbelieve all, should try
> and found
> if work or not.:=)
>
> With this you solve the Nebraska peer to peer sharing worlds (where
> that
> WorldState finally shows ) between 3.9 and SqueakPlugin-dev.image
> both ways
> (and between two 3.9, off course)
>
> Do not solve if two images have different font or font sizes (that
> is the
> proposal what I send to Yoshiki and he still do not answer)
>
> Hope this help.
>
> edgar

> 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
> Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo
> http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: about squeaklight

stéphane ducasse-2

> stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :
>
>> Did you publish it in inbox and notify the v3dot9 mailing-list?
> I think so, and you could read
> Name: Nebraska-edc.7
> Author: edc
> Time: 25 November 2005, 9:44:32 am
> UUID: f77a081c-d7b9-4828-9bbb-6fbd4fa8ac23
> Ancestors: Nebraska-CdG.5
>
> Moving EToyCommunicatorMorph to Nebraska-Network-EToy Communications

But in that case this means that you should also have a new Morphic
package.

> Sorry
> but I don't understand.
>> Did the morphic team harvest the fixes of Yoshiki? Are they in
>> nebraska-edc.7
> No.
> The history here have to do with a subclasing what Juan and I try
> to agree.
> (long discusion)
>>> 5) I don't see the means to actually use NebraskaWorldState. I
>>> don't see the
>>> means to migrate existing instances between NebraskaWorldState and
>>> WorldState
> This class only should show in a particular case.
> I can't boring you with this long tale.
> The short is me finding a case where Nebraska blows any image from
> date and sending the question of " when was the last image in what
> Nebraska
> performs as designed" to list.
> At that responds Yoshiki, I contact he , and he guided to
> SqueakPlugin-dev.image and said I should pick the four .cs from his
> update
> stream for proper work.
> And exactly this is what I do, test, send to Juan first and to you
> recently.
> I know is confusing.
> And still all this do not resolve the ellusive case of when both
> connected
> images do not have the same font set.
> At this I send a proposal fix to Yoshiki, but no answer yet
>
> Sorry if I'm have "the Magic Eye" and always find this obscure cases.

I suggest that you sync with the morphic team and that you send us
the files that should be
integrated in 3.9. If they need.

Stef