Re: [clubSmalltalk] [ANN] BioSmalltalk 0.4

Re: [clubSmalltalk] [ANN] BioSmalltalk 0.4

garduino
Excellent! and congrats for the job!

2012/12/29 Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]>

> I've released new version of BioSmalltalk, the Smalltalk environment for
> doing bioinformatics with Pharo. The list of features, status and to do's
> are in http://code.google.com/p/**biosmalltalk/<http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/>
>
> A new installer for Windows and tarball for GNU/Linux are included now.
> Installation instructions are in: http://code.google.com/p/**
> biosmalltalk/wiki/Installing<http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/wiki/Installing>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

> googlegroups.com <clubSmalltalk%[hidden email]>
>
> http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software  http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com
greensecure.blogspot.com germanarduino.blogspot.com

Re: [clubSmalltalk] [ANN] BioSmalltalk 0.4

Edgar De Cleene
> Excellent! and congrats for the job!
>

> 2012/12/29 Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]>
>
> I've released new version of BioSmalltalk, the Smalltalk environment for doing
> bioinformatics with Pharo. The list of features, status and to do's are in
> http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/
>
> A new installer for Windows and tarball for GNU/Linux are included now.
> Installation instructions are in:
> http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/wiki/Installing
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Felicitaciones a Hernan si es que lo tenemos aqui.

Edgar