Re: [etoys-dev] sixteen items for Squeaklamd 2012 - Item 4: number line

1 message Options

Re: [etoys-dev] sixteen items for Squeaklamd 2012 - Item 4: number line

Ricardo Moran

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Scott Wallace <[hidden email]> wrote:
4. number line

Hi guys, I'm glad you're interested in my additions and I would like to help in their inclusion.

For this item, I've made a new version which I believe works more "intuitively" with regards to the max/min value. Now, when changing these slots all the numbers will remain in their place and the number lines will be resized. I believe this addresses Randy and Steve's concerns.

New project is attached, suggestions are welcomed as always, and if you like this version I'll submit it to the issue tracker as Scott did with the other items :)

Cheers,
Richo

NumberLines.001.pr (91K) Download Attachment