Re: getting Croquet to work (Russ failed on install on 10.3.x)

1 message Options

Re: getting Croquet to work (Russ failed on install on 10.3.x)

Paul Sheldon-2
I went to California and a buddy Maggie
who likes video games couldn't get it going.
She will get a new machine with graphics card and newer operating system.

I got it working on dual G5 and powerbook aluminum in os 10.4.8.

I think video card and os might be a bottleneck.

If your run the old squeak virtual machine
that probably is running 10.3.x, to make a wild guess,
you don't get enough so called entropy
and are supposed to bug Apple computer, er your platform provider.

Entropy ala Knuth is randomness guaranteeing secure collaborative channel
as a wild guess I feel happy with.

That's as good as I get so far. Sorry.