Re: latency ... two urls

Paul Sheldon-2
http://opencroquet.org/index.php/Programming_Croquet

appeared to be, from url alone, like the sdk manual, but there was more
precipitous presentation of coding.

I took acrobat 6.0 and attempted to make a "snapshot" of it with links that
include the # like url links within a document to no avail. Pasting into mac
textedit got formatting but absolute links out there on internet rather than
in document # links.

I think a snapshot of this might be possible with me having more time
to stare at a wall and ignor my old mom.

;-)

My focus on reading is much better in quiet Teaneck library far from
reference librarian discussions. Next time, my iPod will be charged and
I have a one hour rainstorm noise mask and can go to closer library to find
space (in the rain, near the reference discussions). However,
it proves interesting currently to take work offline for at home with mom.

Re: latency ... two urls

Les Howell
Hi, Paul,
        Did you notice under "tools" on the left side about 2/3 down there is a
printer friendly version?  I printed it out to study and use as a
starting reference.  I personally tend to work better when I can get the
reference material printed to look at while working on learning a new
system.

Regards,