Re: loading large ASE objects

1 message Options

Re: loading large ASE objects

Holz, Marc
Hi,

I'm quite new to Croquet and programming Smalltalk after 10 yrs again isn't
quite easy for me. I using Croquet in a research projekt and would like to
export large *.ase content as described ealier in this thread here. I do have
the problem that I can't find TExporter or similar to write out my loaded mesh
.
I tried the following:

t3dsmax:= TLoad3DSMax new initializeWithFileName:  (FileDirectory pathFromURI:
'Content/land0/land0.ase').
blah:= t3dsmax frame.
exp:= TIslandCopier new export: blah.
file:= StandardFileStream  new open: 'Content/land0/land0.tea' forWrite: true.
exp writeDataOn: file.

The last line is not working. Could someone please me to correct my problem or
suggest a better way.

Best Regards,

Marc Holz