Re:more Croquet movies of the new improved avatars/motion

1 message Options

Re:more Croquet movies of the new improved avatars/motion

David Faught
Being the curious sort, I have another question about the general health and maintenance of a Croquet image.  Using the Monticello-based method of getting updates that you described, and keeping in mind that Croquet collaboration is based on a common set of code for all collaborators, what is a reasonable, usable way to specify what set of code I have when starting or joining any particular island?

I see this Monticello-based update method as maybe allowing too much choice in which packages I decide to load or not load, as opposed to the update stream where I could just state that I'm up to date with changes.  I think that "up to date" is a bit more confusing with the variety of Monticello packages.

Just my opinion ...