Re: post card use?(not only Tweak demo world)

Re: post card use?(not only Tweak demo world)

Paul Sheldon-2
Darius Clarke wrote Jul 31 2007 9:18p in Re: [croquet-user] post card use?:

"The tool menu is only in the Tweak demo world."

Though I am very interested in Tweak demo world because
Tweak evidently is the basis for etoys for OLPC, I will attempt to correct
what I firmly believe a mistake.

There is a class or classes of worlds inherited from in instantiation
even present in croquet beta. I am thinking of the world where the
rabbit walks on water, Sailing Master.

I might guess all masters have this menu?

In Americo course the class with menu was NavigatorMaster.
This sounds psychologically close to a rabbit walking on water
near a boat.

I had to read in Americo files to get HosterMaster and NavigatorMaster
class you don't have. So, don't panic looking for a dictionary.

I have a VRWorld.image file in which are my projects following course
so my words and scope doesn't collide with other "babbling communities".

We live and learn (and play), that's called neocortex by Sagan's "Dragons of
Eden".

Re: post card use?(not only Tweak demo world)

Bert Freudenberg
On Aug 1, 2007, at 9:14 , [hidden email] wrote:

> Tweak evidently is the basis for etoys for OLPC

Based on what evidence? It is not.

- Bert -

Re: post card use?(not only Tweak demo world)

Paul Sheldon-2
"On Aug 1, 2007, at 9:14 , [hidden email] wrote:

> Tweak evidently is the basis for etoys for OLPC

Based on what evidence? It is not.

- Bert -"

Sorry, based on old web page of somebody very cool.