Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
The, Hello,

My boyfriend is visiting his parents for a few days and I would love to have some fun.

Lets meet tomorrow!
But I am afraid that my boyfriend will view my e-mail!
It would be better to use some secure web site for such things...

Lets talk On this site
Sign up there and find me, my nickname is Susan95.

Susan.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 5:38 PM, The wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 07:50:41PM -0300, Jecel Assumpcao Jr. wrote:
>
> Maybe it would be fun to add a Dorados result to tinyBenchmarks?
>

> What a great idea!
>
> I always loved the concept of BogoMips in Linux. I think that a Dorados
> metric for Squeak would be perfect.
>
> Best of all, we can plan for an ann

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Ohh! My boyfriend could read my email!
If he reads this he will f..k me!

Let's start our meeting on this site, this site is secure, just find my profile!
This is my profile link: user profile
Don't slow down!

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 8:48 PM, The wrote:

> Somebody help me with the Dorado math here interpreting Squeak on JavaScript in a browser on my *phone*.
>
>I don't think the tinyBenchmarks is really good enough here; run the proper old benchmark suite.
>
>tim
>--
>tim Rowledge; ;
>Useful Latin Phrases:- Fac me cocleario vomere! = Gag me with a spoon!

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
The, honey,
do not write to this email any more, if my husband reads them, he will f...ck me!
Let's chat on this site: chat

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 10:01 PM, The wrote:

>Bert Freudenberg wrote on Fri, 26 Jul 2019 08:38:09 -0700
> Somebody help me with the Dorado math here interpreting
> Squeak on JavaScript in a browser on my *phone*.
>
>As you said, there can be many different calculations we can do. I just
>divided the number of bytecodes per second by 400000.0 (to have the
>result as a Float instead of a Fraction), so
>
>202211609 / 400000.0
>is 505.5290225
>
>500 Dorados, which is amazing given that it is Javascript. on a mobile
>processor.
>
>Some other interesting num

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Have you got my pics?

Let's meet tomorrow!
Let's talk right here

Kisses, Susan.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 10:02 PM, The wrote:

>Real Benchmarks are quite difficult to do & require tools like Intels VTune
>( for intel proc. of course )
>TinyBenchmarks focuses on 2 things - testing speed of send of a single
>message ( benchFib ) & measuring bytecodes / sec using calculation of a
>bytecode heavy benchmark ( IMO it was counting number of primes )
>the 26 benchFib takes 5000 us with Pharo 8 on my laptop same pure C on
>msvc 2019 optimized code 32 bit ( taking argument in a register instead of
>getting it from stack takes 1500

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
The, darling, I told you that my boyfriend can read my email messages!
It's secure to talk only here

Kisses, Susan.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 9:52 PM, The wrote:

>Ah, speaking of which, I remember adapting The green book benchmarks to Squeak while ago. Ill try to find it (it might be on SqueakMap, possibly.)
>
>-- Yoshiki
>

> Somebody help me with the Dorado math here interpreting Squeak on JavaScript in a browser on my *phone*.
>
> I don't think the tinyBenchmarks is really good enough here; ru

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
What's wrong?

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 10:04 PM, The wrote:

> Ah, speaking of which, I remember adapting The green book benchmarks to Squeak while ago. Ill try to find it (it might be on SqueakMap, possibly.)
>
>SM has several benchmarking packages, including one I did of the green book suite.
>VMMaker has a whole bunch too.
>

>tim
>--
>tim Rowledge; ;
>I am the computer your mother warned you about.

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
The, how are you?
I will be in my video chat today, you can join me in 30-40 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
It is my video chat page: chat

What's your nick there?

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
The, honey, please contact me on the profile page,
I don't use this email for private chatting ;(

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019, at 12:40 AM, The wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> If you have specific tasks, you may as well try to write a program in another language (PowerShell, C#, a simple .bat file, etc), and just execute that from Squeak with OSProcess or ProcessWrapper.
>
>There is that; and if there is an actual purchasable product that does the job it would save so much hassle. Though the dll path Frank suggested has some benefits as well, other than the idea of having to cr

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
How are U?
I still haven't got texts from you :(

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 10:01 PM, The wrote:

>Bert Freudenberg wrote on Fri, 26 Jul 2019 08:38:09 -0700
> Somebody help me with the Dorado math here interpreting
> Squeak on JavaScript in a browser on my *phone*.
>
>As you said, there can be many different calculations we can do. I just
>divided the number of bytecodes per second by 400000.0 (to have the
>result as a Float instead of a Fraction), so
>
>202211609 / 400000.0
>is 505.5290225
>
>500 Dorados, which is amazing given that it is Javascript. on a mobile
>processor.
>
>Some other interesting num

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
I was waiting just for you in private video chat!
Did you forget about me?!?

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, at 9:52 PM, The wrote:

>Ah, speaking of which, I remember adapting The green book benchmarks to Squeak while ago. Ill try to find it (it might be on SqueakMap, possibly.)
>
>-- Yoshiki
>

> Somebody help me with the Dorado math here interpreting Squeak on JavaScript in a browser on my *phone*.
>
> I don't think the tinyBenchmarks is really good enough here; ru

Re: squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Squeak - Dev mailing list
When is someone going to ban this pervert? The topic of this mailing list is Squeak not porn.

For encrypted mail use [hidden email]
Get a free account at ProtonMail.com