Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2020

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2020

timrowledge

I'll be standing for the board again this year. I've been around here a while and doing Smalltalk even longer.

Squeak is important. It's the best freely usable Smalltalk and it could be even better. Smalltalk is important; it's still the only language good enough to be worth critiquing. This community is important and it needs growing and energising.

tim
Strange OpCodes: FSM: Fold, Spindle and Mutilate

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2020

Edgar De Cleene

Another brave .
Come on , only few seats.
And Tim , you got my support.