Re: [squeakRos] RV: [Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Re: [squeakRos] RV: [Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Edgar J. De Cleene
Yoshiki:

I just download. And load 49 updates.

I found 0489
"Change Set:        nebraskaFix
Date:            28 September 2005
Author:            Yoshiki Ohshima

Make Nebraska work (again) in Vancouver image."

Must fileOut and fileIn in 3.9 also ?

Curious, what is the Vancouver image ?

Also found
0483

"Change Set:        WideSymbolIntern
Date:            10 September 2005
Author:            Takashi Yamamiya

Do intern wide symbol when load a project.
"
I think this could cure several project loading problems I have

Again , very, very thanks to all what work hard.
I hope all this goes to mainstream soon

Edgar

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: [squeakRos] RV: [Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Edgar J. De Cleene
Yoshiki:

Sorry what I should report this walckback.
I fileOut and fileIn in order on both 3.9a6705

Edgar

SqueakDebug.log (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [squeakRos] RV: [Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Yoshiki Ohshima
  Edgar,

> I found 0489
> "Change Set:        nebraskaFix
> Date:            28 September 2005
> Author:            Yoshiki Ohshima
>
> Make Nebraska work (again) in Vancouver image."
>
> Must fileOut and fileIn in 3.9 also ?

  Ah, yeah^^;  It should be, too.

> Curious, what is the Vancouver image ?

  There is a "flag-ship" image for our internal use that is similar to
3.8 but with bunch of enhancement for demo.

> Also found
> 0483
>
> "Change Set:        WideSymbolIntern
> Date:            10 September 2005
> Author:            Takashi Yamamiya
>
> Do intern wide symbol when load a project.
> "
> I think this could cure several project loading problems I have

  Not sure if the type of the problems you have.  There is a similar
one later in the stream for WideSymbols, but if you don't use any
characters out of latin-1, it shouldn't be relevant.

-- Yoshiki

Re: [squeakRos] RV: [Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Edgar J. De Cleene
Yoshiki.

I solve all.

I have the following proposal for when the fonts in both images are not the
same.

Break up the logic in CanvasDecoder class-decodeTTCFont.st
And in TTCFont

See the attached and say how this idea could be better.

In resumen, I try to add the missed fonts sizes.
Could be better if some intelligent dialog between images synchronize both
font sets if necessary.

Very, very thanks.

Edgar

TTCFont class-family.st (362 bytes) Download Attachment
CanvasDecoder class-decodeTTCFont.st (1K) Download Attachment