Re: squeakland contact

1 message Options

Re: squeakland contact

Rita Freudenberg
Young-Jin Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a university faculty teaching educational technology courses, and would like to beta-test the new courseware.
>
> Please let me know how I can participate.

Hi Young-Jin,

thank you very much for your offering! We are in the state of collecting
project ideas and writing outlines of each lesson. We are focusing on
4th grade students, you did write that you are working at the
university. Are you planning to use them with your university students?
I would love to hear more about what you are doing in your educational
technology courses!
Also, the address of the mailing list is

[hidden email]

Greetings,
Rita

--