Re: start thinking on summer release of Pharo 1.4

Re: start thinking on summer release of Pharo 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
If you provide the script (i.e. version(s)) that you used and the platform(s) you successfully loaded/used the project on, I will update the configs...

We should have a central place to share these custom load scripts and results so that they can be mined by config maintainers.
prob would crowd the Metacello list too much.
maybe Dale will create a special list for it.
I'll cc the Metacello list...

On Jun 15, 2012, at 8:45 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K [via Smalltalk] wrote:

Digging through my so-called memory<g>, loading both Alien and Citezen required special attention.  Alien led to a broken image, and Citezen was simply tricky to load such that it would work.  Both required requesting specific versions in order to work.

Re: start thinking on summer release of Pharo 1.4

EstebanLM
ConfigurationOfOldAlien (yeah, that's the name) loads properly in 1.4 (and loads also FFI)

reason of that configuration is that Luc and Noury splitted Alien packages (IMHO, correctly), but then Eliot continue working in his new version of FFI with callbacks, etc, and now versions does not match. I created the ConfigurationOfOldAlien (unsplitted) who, curiously, loads new changes from Eliot :)

Esteban