ReadWriteStream inspect self contents ctl-p is immediately available for cut-n-paste and that is a great convenience, thanks to however did it.

ReadWriteStream inspect self contents ctl-p is immediately available for cut-n-paste and that is a great convenience, thanks to however did it.

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Its a small thing, but I have about 100 SUnit tests that I have to edit and the workflow is very easy due to that feature.

Re: ReadWriteStream inspect self contents ctl-p is immediately available for cut-n-paste and that is a great convenience, thanks to however did it.

marcel.taeumel
Hi Timothy.

Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean?

Best,
Marcel