Recent test failures

fniephaus
Hi all,

Today, I upgraded from 18618 to 18692 and noticed the following new test failures:

New failures:
PackageDependencyTest>>testShoutCore
SystemNavigationTest>>testAllSentMessagesWithout
SystemNavigationTest>>testAllUnusedClassesWithout

Now opens a dialog:
TraitTest>>testTraitFromPattern

If you recently pushed to trunk and have a feeling that your code could've caused some of the above issues, it'd be great if you could have a look at this.

Thanks,
Fabio

Re: Recent test failures

marcel.taeumel
Hi Fabio,

thanks for the pointer. I just fixed those:

SystemNavigationTest>>testAllSentMessagesWithout
SystemNavigationTest>>testAllUnusedClassesWithout
TraitTest>>testTraitFromPattern

Best,
Marcel

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 9:47 AM Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Fabio,

thanks for the pointer. I just fixed those:

SystemNavigationTest>>testAllSentMessagesWithout
SystemNavigationTest>>testAllUnusedClassesWithout
TraitTest>>testTraitFromPattern

Perfect, thanks!

Fabio