Recommended video boards

Carlos Crosetti
Hi, is therea a list ofrecommended video boards (PC, AMD in mi cse), thanks,
Carlos

RE: Recommended video boards

Tim Wang-2
Hi Carlos:

I use NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX 512 MB memory on my Dell XPS laptop. All 3D
rendering runs smoothly on this card.

In general, you want either NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or 8400+ graphic cards with
preferably 512+ memories. Note, the 7900 card is actually more powerful than
the 8400 cards. There are three different levels of GeForce cards. You can
find more information when you google High End Gaming Graphic Cards.

Hope this helps.

Tim

Hi, is therea a list ofrecommended video boards (PC, AMD in mi cse), thanks,
Carlos

Re: Recommended video boards

Carlos Crosetti
Tim, great tip. My PC is acompac that has a GeForce 6100LE, I think is
n board, so I will pick a 7900 or 8400, very thanks!

--
Carlos Crosetti