Refactoring into Packages

Richard Eng-3
How do I move some of the classes from one package into a new package? For example, I currently have package 'GSNApp', with lots and lots of classes. I want to create a package called 'GSNApp-DB' and move all the classes that have to do with the database into it. Looking at all the Squeak menus, I can't see any way to do this.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Refactoring into Packages

Michael Gorsuch
On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 05:00:56PM -0400, Richard Eng wrote:

> How do I move some of the classes from one package into a new package? For example, I currently have package 'GSNApp', with lots and lots of classes. I want to create a package called 'GSNApp-DB' and move all the classes that have to do with the database into it. Looking at all the Squeak menus, I can't see any way to do this.

On my image, I just drag the classes into the new package.  I don't
recall enabling or installing anything special to allow that.

Hope that helps,

Michael Gorsuch
http://www.michaelgorsuch.org