Reminder:Smalltalk Meeting Sat, 28th October

Reminder:Smalltalk Meeting Sat, 28th October

Marcus Denker
Hello,

We organize a Smalltalk event in Bern the Saturday 28th October 2006.
[Newbies] are especially encouraged! Meet other Squeakers, the chance
to learn and have fun.

Where?

Software Composition Group
Schützenmattstrasse 14
3012 Bern /Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Resources/Maps/index.html
When?

Saturday, 28h of October 2006, starting from 9:30am, open ended

More information: http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/ssug/
smalltalkpartythe28thofoctober2006/

If there are questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

      Marcus

Re: Reminder:Smalltalk Meeting Sat, 28th October

Herbert König
Hello Marcus,

MD> More information: http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/ssug/
MD> smalltalkpartythe28thofoctober2006/
This link does not work (removed the lf) and the old one only
redirects here.

So please count me in.

The link with the directions only is by public transport. If there is
no parking available, please advise. I have to make the trip by car.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re[2]: Reminder:Smalltalk Meeting Sat, 28th October

Herbert König
Hello Marcus,

MD>> More information: http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/ssug/
MD>> smalltalkpartythe28thofoctober2006/
HK> This link does not work (removed the lf) and the old one only
HK> redirects here.
works again, got everything and read the mail about parking.

Thanks,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]