Removing ugly dependencies of Graphics

1 message Options

Removing ugly dependencies of Graphics

Nicolas Cellier
I expect Graphics to be a basic package
It currently depends on Multilingual, Files, ToolBuilder (UIManager).

I'm removing Multilingual right now
1)TextStyle>>printOn: is trivial

2) StrikeFont class>>shutDown
It is sent by shutDown: / processShutDownList:
it seems like StrikeFontSet should register itself rather than extending beyond its class limits.

I noticed that StrikeFont does not addToShutDownList: self, someone did it manually...
I dare not change initialize though... (it will be executed at next MC load)

3) BDFFontReader uses XTableForFixedFont and MultiByteFileStream

Shall it move to Multilingual, or shall XTableForFixedFont go back to Graphics-Font?

4) Anyway, all the file reading stuff should go somewhere else...
These are helper classes for initializing the system.
Shall they go into System-Graphics?