Request for 3.10 Message eating null support

Request for 3.10 Message eating null support

keith1y
If we can bring big improvements like traits into new releases, could we
manage an iddy biddly
one.

Squeak is unable to support the message eating null pattern due to
compiler optimizations.
 Could this be fixed?

Keith

Re: Request for 3.10 Message eating null support

stephane ducasse-2
Hi keith

What the null pattern?

Stef