Resize all windows in image to fit current resolution

Resize all windows in image to fit current resolution

Christian Kellermann
Hello!

I was wondering whether there's already a handy command sequence
for this out there:

I would like to resize all windows in a workspace wrt the current
screen resolution, ideally keeping their size in proportion to the
screen size.  The use case for this is working on an image on
different machines (laptop/workstation/projector) and having to
resize windows (Browser, Transcript, ...) that are too large for
the currently used monitor resolution gets tedious.

It should be possible to get a list of all currently active windows
in a world I guess but I haven't been able to come up with the right
keyword in my method finder / browser adventures.

How do you deal with this?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.

Re: Resize all windows in image to fit current resolution

Christoph Thiede

Hi Christian,

did you have a look at PasteUpMorph>>#fullRepaintNeeded? This method should currently assure that all windows are at least partially visible whenever you resize your VM window. You could change it to to resize them as well.

If you achieve a good result, maybe it could be an interesting proposal to the Inbox :)

Best,

Christoph