ResourceManager in released/trunk image not reset

ResourceManager in released/trunk image not reset

Karl Ramberg
I explored the ResourceManager (Project current resourceManager) in the trunk image and saw it had several references to files on Chris Mullers (?) computer.
We should probably add a reset for this in the ReleaseBuilder

Karl

Re: ResourceManager in released/trunk image not reset

Tobias Pape

On 17.04.2015, at 16:35, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I explored the ResourceManager (Project current resourceManager) in the trunk image and saw it had several references to files on Chris Mullers (?) computer.
> We should probably add a reset for this in the ReleaseBuilder

we have such a thing?
great…

Best
        -Tobias

Re: ResourceManager in released/trunk image not reset

Karl Ramberg
I made a mcz with this change.

Karl

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:14 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 17.04.2015, at 16:35, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I explored the ResourceManager (Project current resourceManager) in the trunk image and saw it had several references to files on Chris Mullers (?) computer.
> We should probably add a reset for this in the ReleaseBuilder

we have such a thing?
great…

Best
        -Tobias

Re: ResourceManager in released/trunk image not reset

David T. Lewis
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:14:15PM +0200, Tobias Pape wrote:

> On 17.04.2015, at 16:35, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I explored the ResourceManager (Project current resourceManager) in the trunk image and saw it had several references to files on Chris Mullers (?) computer.
> > We should probably add a reset for this in the ReleaseBuilder
>
> we have such a thing?
> great?
>
> Best
> -Tobias

Don't worry, it is quite safe. There is no class comment, so very
little risk that it will be overused.

;-)

Dave

Re: ResourceManager in released/trunk image not reset

Chris Muller-3
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:35 AM, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I explored the ResourceManager (Project current resourceManager) in the
> trunk image and saw it had several references to files on Chris Mullers (?)
> computer.

OMG, sheesh...!

> We should probably add a reset for this in the ReleaseBuilder

thanks.