Roassal2: Canvas menu to UI window glitch

Roassal2: Canvas menu to UI window glitch

Jan Blizničenko
Hello

I found a possible bug in Roassal 2 (or in UIManager...).
If there is a canvas menu (RTMenuBuilder) item opening UIManager (not tested with other classes/windows), it correctly opens that windows, but mouse focus stays in canvas for first click/drag.

Reproduce steps:

RTSmartBrowser new open

click on Find (button on canvas)
click on class (in submenu below it)
(UIManager window opens)
try to click on Cancel or OK or text field => it does nothing, because you are clicking to canvas, even if your mouse is outside canvas morph, you can even drag the canvas from outside the morph. But only for first click, next click is ok.

Jan

Re: Roassal2: Canvas menu to UI window glitch

abergel
Yes, I am experiencing this for some time.

I have no idea on how to fix this. Help form someone knowledgeable in Morphic is welcome!

Alexnadre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu