Rotary dial morphs

timrowledge
I’ve factored out the barometer etc code from my weather station project and added http://www.squeaksource.com/RotaryDialMorphs for more general use.

It seems to me there has to be some nice factoring of the style of the dial markings that could be applied, perhaps something like text styling and line styling that we see in drawing programs. Perhaps a student project even? Don’t forget that partial-rotary displays are also useful - think analogue VU meters (there’s an example included for that) and old car-dashboard ammeters etc.

tim
Oxymorons: Good grief

Re: Rotary dial morphs

marcel.taeumel
Hey Tim,

what about putting it into "MorphicExtras-Widgets" for easier maintenance? :-)

Best,
Marcel

Re: Rotary dial morphs

timrowledge

> On 29-06-2017, at 4:40 AM, marcel.taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Tim,
>
> what about putting it into "MorphicExtras-Widgets" for easier maintenance?

That’s a good idea; it certainly fits well with the scope of the classes therein.

tim
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive in Silicon Valley