Rubik's Cube in Croquet

Mark P. McCahill

Peter Moore just stumbled into this. Someone posted a couple videos
of a Rubik's Cube in croquet space on YouTube. Looks like they used
they embedded the cube inside the standard 3D edit box so that you
can use the edit box to rotate the cube around. Pretty cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnT6tXA5MDs

Re: Rubik's Cube in Croquet

Andreas.Raab
This is work done by one of Robert Hirschfeld's students (see
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/personen/professoren/hirschfeld.html).
Robert is an old friend of mine and now at the Hasso Plattner Institute
in Potsdam. I met with Robert last week and he showed me the stuff his
students were doing. He also promised to set up a web site once he's
back from his vacation (probably some time in september).

Cheers,
   - Andreas