SFTP client in squeak

Nikhil Goyal
Hello List,
    I was thinking of working on a SFTP client for Squeak, does the SSH
module in Cryptography module already has an SFTP implementation? If it
does not exists would it be ok if I work on that using SSH source from
Cryptography for authentication and encryption?

Regards,
Nikhil

RE: SFTP client in squeak

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi Nikhil,

Sorry for the late response.  You are quite welcome to work on SFTP.  I
believe that the SSH code is functional.  I would be very interested in your
contribution.  Would you like me to add you to our developers list on
SqueakSource?

Welcome aboard.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader