SMServer beta update

Chris Cunnington-4
http://oopfile.com

- maintainers added to account page
- to reverse the order of projects in the account page, click on "Name" at the top of the table
- guessable URLs now halfway implemented. Add /packagebyname/foo

http://oopfile.com/packagebyname/ray

- /packagebyname accepts spaces, so in an address bar you can type

http://oopfile.com/packagebyname/rst - R

- next week I'll take the discoverable, wrap, and render
- this week's feature is brought to you by Stephane Ducasse, the author of SMSqueakMap>>#packageWithNameBeginning: which I'm extremely glad I didn't have to write

Chris

Re: SMServer beta update

Göran Krampe
On 05/16/2014 05:42 PM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> - this week's feature is brought to you by Stephane Ducasse, the author of SMSqueakMap>>#packageWithNameBeginning: which I'm extremely glad I didn't have to write

I am fairly sure I wrote that and not Stephane. My guess is that
Stephane is listed because at some point all assignments were converted
to ":=" :)

regards, Göran

Re: SMServer beta update

Chris Cunnington-4

On May 16, 2014, at 4:36 PM, Göran Krampe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 05/16/2014 05:42 PM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
>> - this week's feature is brought to you by Stephane Ducasse, the author of SMSqueakMap>>#packageWithNameBeginning: which I'm extremely glad I didn't have to write
>
> I am fairly sure I wrote that and not Stephane. My guess is that Stephane is listed because at some point all assignments were converted to ":=" :)
>
> regards, Göran

Then my thanks go to you. There are many useful query selectors for the model that do most of the work. Your suggestion of a few days ago followed a clear path to solving the problem.

Chris