SMServer beta update

Chris Cunnington-4
I'm in the weeds at the moment, so there's nothing new to see. Next week I expect to have some forms working.

Chris

Re: SMServer beta update

Frank Shearar-3
On 30 May 2014 14:05, Chris Cunnington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm in the weeds at the moment, so there's nothing new to see. Next week I expect to have some forms working.

Thanks at least for letting the community know - it's good to keep the
"I'm doing something still" light burning!

frank

> Chris

Re: SMServer beta update

Chris Cunnington-4

On Jun 2, 2014, at 6:54 AM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 30 May 2014 14:05, Chris Cunnington <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm in the weeds at the moment, so there's nothing new to see. Next week I expect to have some forms working.
>
> Thanks at least for letting the community know - it's good to keep the
> "I'm doing something still" light burning!

I agree. It helps keep momentum. There's nothing worse than wondering "What ever happened to that project I heard about..."

Chris