SOB Election: Voting started

Patrick R.
Hi everyone,

voting in the Squeak Oversight Board election has started! We have great candidates, so please vote!

If you have not received a voting mail yet: On Monday I will review the email logs and write to every email adress that is on the voters list but was not opted-in for. This email will list the email address that was used to register on the voters list so you can opt-in for the correct email address. During the week, I will periodically resend voting emails for previously failed mail addresses.

Cheers,
Patrick

Re: SOB Election: Voting started

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi all,

I'm sure everyone can use google translate.  If you don't speak German, I did it for you.  :)

Um Ihre Stimme abzugeben, rufen Sie bitte die folgende URL auf:
means:
To cast your vote, please go to the following URL:

Please go find your Abstimmung email and VOTE!

All the best,

Ron