SPDFTests fail

Stephan Eggermont-3
On Windows, SPDF-1.0-021a.st fails its tests on Ramon Leons 3.8.1 image
Simple creation of pdf files works, but adding tiff images leaves artifacts
on the squeak desktop. Did anyone manage to get this library to work, or
did you all switch to latex and latex2pdf?

Stephan

Re: SPDFTests fail

Koji Yokokawa
Hi,
I've just made the TIFF tests work on Squeak3.8.
Get the changeset from my site if you need.
http://yengawa-wiki.webhop.org/YengawaWiki/49

Koji

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:39:47 +0100
Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Windows, SPDF-1.0-021a.st fails its tests on Ramon Leons 3.8.1 image
> Simple creation of pdf files works, but adding tiff images leaves artifacts
> on the squeak desktop. Did anyone manage to get this library to work, or
> did you all switch to latex and latex2pdf?
>
> Stephan

-- !
Koji Yokokawa <[hidden email]>
    http://yengawa.com/
    ^self new!

Re: SPDFTests fail

stephane ducasse
a suggestion if the maintainer of SPDF does not react....
publish his code to squeaksource with everybody allowed to pubslih
and publish your change there too.

Stef