SS3 downtime - today 2pm PDT

Dale Henrichs
We are in the process of tracking down the root cause of inordinate i/o delays on http://ss3.gemstone.com[1].

In the meantime, we're going to tweak some of the system settings and will cycle the stone.

The plan is to cycle the stone this afternoon at 2PM PDT and the system should be down for just a few minutes ... if that will cause any inconvenience let me know and I'll reschedule ...

Dale

[1] http://forum.world.st/http-ss3-gemstone-com-is-EXTREMELY-slow-td4528259.html

Re: [squeak-dev] SS3 downtime - today 2pm PDT

Dale Henrichs
SS3 is back online ...

Dale