SSH Server in Squeak

aditya siram-2
Hi all,
Is there an SSH server in Squeak. I posted to the Seaside mailing list and was pointed here.

Thanks ...
Deech

RE: SSH Server in Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi Deech,

Sorry I missed your email here too.

I believe that Rob did write an SSH server and/or client but I haven’t had time to review it and use it yet.  It’s in the cryptograpy package available on SqueakSource.  http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html

Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak Cryptography Team Leader

Is there an SSH server in Squeak. I posted to the Seaside mailing list and was pointed here.

Thanks ...
Deech

RE: SSH Server in Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi Deech,

I don’t have time to look at it right now, but I may be able to look at it this weekend.  From a look at your screen shot it looks like the Deffie Hellman key exchange didn’t work, the key is nil.  Maybe you should try to use the ssh2 setting on putty?  There may be some settings that limit which protocols it will support too, look for DH.

Please let me know if you solve the problem.

Good luck,

Ron