SSH server in Squeak

Aditya Siram
Hi all,
I was wondering how to get an SSH server working in Squeak. I was told that this service has been implemented but I can't find any documentation. I originally posted to the Seaside mailing list but this is probably a better forum for it.

Thanks ...
Deech

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

Re: SSH server in Squeak

David Mitchell-10
I think the crypto list or Squeak-dev would be more appropriate.

I wouldn't characterize a Squeak SSH as one of the most basic questions.

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Aditya Siram <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi all,
> I was wondering how to get an SSH server working in Squeak. I was told that
> this service has been implemented but I can't find any documentation. I
> originally posted to the Seaside mailing list but this is probably a better
> forum for it.
>
> Thanks ...
> Deech

RE: SSH server in Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi Aditya,

I believe that Rob did write an SSH server and/or client but I haven’t had time to review it and use it yet.  It’s in the cryptograpy package available on SqueakSource.  http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html

Please feel free to sign up on the cryptography mailing list anyway, and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak Cryptography Team Leader