STIC announcement

Richard Sargent
Administrator
VMware, Inc.'s GemStone/S team is planning to attend the Smalltalk Industry Council (STIC) conference 2013 this year. We are looking forward to meeting with our friends and customers this June.

The conference will be held on June 9-12, 2013 at the Wigwam Resort in Phoenix, Arizona. Go to http://www.stic.st/ for further information on the conference.

February 28th is the deadline for academic papers for the Smalltalk Directions portion of the conference. (More details can be found at http://www.stic.st/2012/12/your-chance-to-participate-stic-2013-commemorating-the-30th-anniversary-of-smalltalk/)

Richard Sargent      VMware/SpringSource/GemStone/Smalltalk Engineering
Software Engineer    15220 NW Greenbrier Parkway #150
rsargent@vmware.com  Beaverton OR 97006

Re: STIC announcement

Dennis smith-4
Richard - welcome aboard -- like many people on this list, we have been
gemstone users for a large number of years.

On 2013-01-30 5:17 PM, Richard Sargent wrote:

> VMware, Inc.'s GemStone/S team is planning to attend the Smalltalk Industry
> Council (STIC) conference 2013 this year. We are looking forward to meeting
> with our friends and customers this June.
>

> The conference will be held on June 9-12, 2013 at the Wigwam Resort in
> Phoenix, Arizona. Go to  http://www.stic.st/ <http://www.stic.st/>   for
> further information on the conference.
>
> February 28th is the deadline for academic papers for the Smalltalk
> Directions portion of the conference. (More details can be found at
> http://www.stic.st/2012/12/your-chance-to-participate-stic-2013-commemorating-the-30th-anniversary-of-smalltalk/
> <http://www.stic.st/2012/12/your-chance-to-participate-stic-2013-commemorating-the-30th-anniversary-of-smalltalk/>
> )

> Richard Sargent      VMware/SpringSource/GemStone/Smalltalk Engineering
> Software Engineer    15220 NW Greenbrier Parkway #150
> [hidden email]  Beaverton OR 97006

Dennis Smith                                  +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
509-2001 Sheppard Avenue East        [hidden email]
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8              sip:[hidden email]
Canada                     http://www.CherniakSoftware.com
Entrance off Yorkland Blvd south of Sheppard Ave east of the DVP

Archive: http://forum.world.st/Gemstone-Customers-f1461796.html