SUnit - TestRunner

1 message Options

SUnit - TestRunner

John McKeon
Hello all,
I am suddenly having unable to run the TestRunner and the only thing I
can put my finger on as to what change brought about this problem is the
suspicious being LargeLists (only because it is breaking on message
selector listSelectionAt:)
The wierd part is that I don't get the normal debugger, I get a white
screen with the walk back text. I took a screen shot of Squeak with the
trace back window showing if anyone would like to see it. Squeak is
completely locked up at this point so the white  screen comes from the
VM blowing up? (I am guessing here (and a few other places as well:))
Thanks
Johnny.