SVG versions of Squeak icon artwork?

Phil B
I am looking for a larger icon set and was wondering if the existing Squeak icon art existed as SVG or some other scaleable vector format somewhere?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: SVG versions of Squeak icon artwork?

Bert Freudenberg

On 17.05.2012, at 22:10, Phil (list) wrote:

> I am looking for a larger icon set and was wondering if the existing Squeak icon art existed as SVG or some other scaleable vector format somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Tim Rowledge, the logo's original author, has a scalable PDF version on his site:

        http://rowledge.org/tim/squeak/

If you mean the glossy icon artwork as on the Mac, I could dig out the Photoshop files I guess.

- Bert -

Re: SVG versions of Squeak icon artwork?

Phil B
Bert and Chris,

Thanks for the quick response... you gave me what I asked for but not what I really meant (my fault for not being clearer.)  I'm looking for scaleable art (or at least as large as possible if in a raster format) for the icons used throughout the UI such as window icons for close/minimize/maximize/menu, icons on the world menu, etc.

Thanks,
Phil