Saving and Loading Spaces

Julian Lombardi
A new build of Cobalt has just been made available download. Added functionality includes the ability to save and load spaces from web or local directories. This means that you can now make your custom Cobalt spaces available to others as a kind of template virtual world over the web.

-Julian

Re: Saving and Loading Spaces

Hans N Beck-2
Hi,

great news :-)  Does the link at opencroquet.org pointing the the new stuff, or must it updated via monticello ?

Regards

Hans

Am 18.03.2008 um 01:59 schrieb Julian Lombardi:

A new build of Cobalt has just been made available download. Added functionality includes the ability to save and load spaces from web or local directories. This means that you can now make your custom Cobalt spaces available to others as a kind of template virtual world over the web.

-Julian

Re: Saving and Loading Spaces (Link to download March 17 edition)

Paul Sheldon-2

--- Hans N Beck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> great news :-)  Does the link at opencroquet.org
> pointing the the new
> stuff, or must it updated via monticello ?
I poked around at the link and found a Mar 17 dated
version :
http://croquet-src-01.oit.duke.edu/cobalt.html
mouseovers indicated a zip file
and I downloaded the whole thing rather than attempt
monticello last time.