Saving the font settings

Marc Hanisch
Hello,

I'm a new Squeak user, so please be patient ;-)

I'm using Squeak on a Laptop with a FullHD display. The standard font
sizes are too small for my eyes and the Demo-HiDPI-theme is too large.

When I adjust the fonts, is there a way to save these settings also
outside the image? So that I can reload the settings with every new
image without to adjust the font sizes again and again?

Thanks for your replies and have a nice weekend! :-)
Marc

Re: Saving the font settings

Tobias Pape
Hi Marc,

> Gesendet: Samstag, 22. September 2018 um 15:03 Uhr
> Von: "Marc Hanisch" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: [Newbies] Saving the font settings
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm a new Squeak user, so please be patient ;-)
>
> I'm using Squeak on a Laptop with a FullHD display. The standard font
> sizes are too small for my eyes and the Demo-HiDPI-theme is too large.
>
> When I adjust the fonts, is there a way to save these settings also
> outside the image? So that I can reload the settings with every new
> image without to adjust the font sizes again and again?
>
> Thanks for your replies and have a nice weekend! :-)

In the Preference browser there is a button 'save to disk' or so, which saves the preferences to a file.
IIRC, this also includes the font settings.

Best regards
-Tobias