Scamper for squeak 5.3

BERTRAND AJ
hello, i am new on this list (for writing) but i read for several years.

I tried Scamper on Squeak 5.3  (os linux Ubuntu) and had some problems.

I made some debugging and modifications and now it runs almost correctly.

There are still problems with CSS, some fonts are too small (for
Wikipedia in particular), i made some tricks to limit the size of fonts,

but i don't have sufficient knowledge in CSS to give a correct solution.

There are also problems with Frames (I think) but in general the display
seems very good for me.

the source i used to load Scamper comes from GitHub with reference to a
mail from Hannes Hirzel in squeak-Dev

: May 02, 2017; 5:38pm  Scamper in Squeak6.0a-17230.

I had to load Metacello, then  Scamper, then fonts and icons as stated
in the mail.

I have made a changeset of all my modifications, and if somebody is
interested, i can post it here (as soon as i shall be able to do it).

I know that from 2017 it's a long time, but if the persons which made
the commit on GitHub are still interested

with their Scamper code, I would be pleased to discuss with them about
the eventual addition of my modifications

Re: Scamper for squeak 5.3

marcel.taeumel
Hi Bertrand.

Did you load it from here?

I have made a changeset of all my modifications, and if somebody is
> interested, i can post it here (as soon as i shall be able to do it).

That would be great! :-)

Best,
Marcel