Scripting API and Record

Sean DeNigris
I did the following:
Metacello new
 baseline
: 'PharoEnhancements';
 repository
: 'github://seandenigris/Pharo-Enhancements';
 record
.

But rather than return a `MetacelloVersionLoadDirective` as per the docs, it confusingly returned a `MetacelloScriptApiExecutor`. After a bit of poking around, I found out that the load directive could be retrieved via `self roots first`. Maybe the docs need to be updated? Or some API could be added? Or both!