Scroll-wheel via RFB?

Chris Muller-3
Does anyone know how to make RFB responsive to the scroll wheel?  This
is essential to be able to develop in a remote headless image.
Thanks.

 - Chris

Re: Scroll-wheel via RFB?

marcel.taeumel
Hi Chris,

my first guess would be to look at how RFB forwards user-input events. If it is at the level of #mouseDown: etc., you would have to add a #mouseWheel:.

In general, I find it surprising that mouse-wheel does not work out-of-the-box for RFB. A more generic forwarding like at the level of Morph >> #processEvent: might help.

Best,
Marcel