Seaside 64-bit

Chris Cunnington-4
Looking for something else, I found a solution in Menu>>Extending The System. I offer it as a suggestion. It takes a long time to load. At the end, the first thing you see is the Seaside Control Panel, which was what I was hoping to see initially.

Chris

"Seaside 3.0 http://www.seaside.st"
(Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.
(Smalltalk at: #WAPharoServerAdaptorBrowser) open.

Re: Seaside 64-bit

Tobias Pape

On 07.08.2015, at 16:15, Chris Cunnington <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looking for something else, I found a solution in Menu>>Extending The System. I offer it as a suggestion. It takes a long time to load. At the end, the first thing you see is the Seaside Control Panel, which was what I was hoping to see initially.
>
> Chris
>

> "Seaside 3.0 http://www.seaside.st"
> (Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30'.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.
> (Smalltalk at: #WAPharoServerAdaptorBrowser) open.

That's actually the same thing that's currently on there, except for the SCP.
Best
        -Tobias