Seaside, Magritte, Pier and Pier Blog on the 3.9 Universe

Seaside, Magritte, Pier and Pier Blog on the 3.9 Universe

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

I would like to inform you about the creation of Seaside, Magritte,
Pier and Pier blog packages on Lex Spoon's Universes. So, if you use
Universes, you will be able to easily install one of this packages
(dependencies are took care automatically).

[Advert] Don't forget the squeak-dev image. The last version is based
on Universes and if you use it, installing one of the packages will be
really really ease. http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/

Bye

Damien Cassou

Re: Seaside, Magritte,Pier and Pier Blog on the 3.9 Universe

Jeroen van Hilst
Mark,

I had trouble finding it... ;)

Look at:

open...
Package Universe Browser

hth

    - jeroen

news:[hidden email]...

2007/3/22, Jeroen van Hilst <[hidden email]>:
> Mark,
>
> I had trouble finding it... ;)

Isn't the document clear enough ?

--