Seaside Meeting on the Leftshore

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
What: Informal Seaside/Squeak/VisualWorks/Smalltalk Meet Up

When: Friday, August 18, 2006 @ 6:00PM PST

Where: Stamp's Landing Neighborhood Pub - 610 Stamps Landing, Vancouver, BC

Who: Everyone with interests in Seaside, Squeak, VisualWorks and anything
else to do with Smalltalk is welcomed to join us for a beer (coffee, milk,
coke, juice, water) or two and informal chat about state of things in the
Seaside world and whatever else people choose to catch up on. There is no
agenda, simply because putting a bunch of passionate Smalltalkers in the
same room seems to turn into a good thing on its own, so why ruin it? ;)

So far we have myself from DeepCove as well as folks from Smallthought
confirmed in attendance, please comment or email if you are planning on
coming, or simply drop by the pub if you wish to stay anonymous. More
people, the merrier, so pass this message on.

http://leftshore.wordpress.com/2006/07/31/seaside-meeting-on-the-leftshore/

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Seaside Meeting on the Leftshore

Brad Fuller
Boris Popov wrote:
[...]

Sounds great. Wish I could make it - i suppose no "virtual" setup is planned?

--
Brad Fuller
Sonaural Audio Studio

Re: Seaside Meeting on the Leftshore

Avi  Bryant

On Jul 31, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> Sounds great. Wish I could make it - i suppose no "virtual" setup
> is planned?

I guess it depends whether we end up meeting in the pub itself or in
the Smallthought offices next door... if the latter we could
certainly try to set up an iChat video link or something.  But I
suspect people will prefer the pub :)

Avi

Re: Seaside Meeting on the Leftshore

tblanchard
Sounds cool - I think I will probably be there.

-Todd

Avi Bryant wrote:

On Jul 31, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

Sounds great. Wish I could make it - i suppose no "virtual" setup is planned?

I guess it depends whether we end up meeting in the pub itself or in the Smallthought offices next door... if the latter we could certainly try to set up an iChat video link or something.  But I suspect people will prefer the pub :)
Heck, if I were there, absolutely prefer the pub!