Selector method for control block in Scratch

1 message Options

Selector method for control block in Scratch

Natasha khan
I need to know the selector method of control block  "when -- key pressed".  In Squeak the declaration of this block in blockSpecs method  is ('when %k key pressed'  K   -). I wanted to know that how this block executes. Because in order to get the idea about the functionality of any other block we can see the code in their selector method. But in some blocks their in no selector method mentioned in the declaration just like the block that i have mentioned above.

Regards
Natasha